"Final Expense" is a term used to describe Funeral Coverage or Dignity Planning with the use of a Senior Insurance program
that covers your funeral, burial, and misc. debts when you pass away.
According to the National Funeral Directors Association, the average funeral costs between $7,200 and $10,000 including cemetery services, depending on what part of the country you are. Why do people consider a Final Expense Policy?
1. NO Medical Exam.
2. Permanent Coverage. Policy stays in place entire life.
3. Portable and available in your state up to age 85 to apply.
4. Payment is Level (never changes for life of policy)
5. Free Funeral Planning Assistance provided
6. Pre-existing health conditions such as diabetes, obesity... OK
7. You own the policy and choose any funeral home you wish.
8. Coverage is from $2000 to $35,0000 with NO Medical Exam
As Seen on TV
10 Facts Funeral directors may not tell you.
You are welcome to apply with no obligation.